Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Was Just Fourteen When It Happened

Okay so let's start with my earliest memory of losing my virginity. Well at least the earliest memory I have have of consenting to sex. The reason I say it this way, is that my sexuality was awaken at the tender age of six. However, I did not have sexual intercourse until I was 14. And boy was it not worth remembering. But I remember it because of the lesson I learned that day.

So here's the story as I remember it. I was 14 and in the ninth grade. My Best friend was a bit more sexually active than me and her boyfriend had a friend who was looking for a girlfriend. She thought we might make a nice couple and introduced us. I cant remember how long we talked on the phone before we decided to meet. It was all in the name of fun and love.

Well, the day arrived that we finally met. My BFF and I were at her house waiting for the her boyfriend and his friend to show up. We skipped school during the Morning classes to get a taste of the wild side. When they arrived, I went into my BFF's bedroom with Pat. Yes the guy's name was Patrick we called him Pat for short. Go figure. Anyway, I was with him in her room and she and her boyfriend went to her parents room.

After an awkward time we started getting undress. I remember not feeling embarrassed to be naked in front of him but sort of wanting to know what he was thinking. I have always had large breasts (Natural) so when I took off my bra, his eyes were glued to my breasts. I laid down on the bed and waiting for him to finish undressing and lay beside me. When he did, I remember him sort of touching me but he was a bit nervous. I knew he had done it before but I really had nothing to compare him to.

We kissed and he fondled me. Then all of a sudden he was on top of me and my legs wrapped around his waist.

Now the bad stuff starts to happen. He could not find the hole. It was like he was on a fishing expedition. I became frustrated and told him to get off me. He was not completely hard and when he did actually find the hole, he would slip out. I was extremely wet from the little fore play that had went on.

So after I became frustrated, he got off me and I started to get dress. ready to make this first attempt a no fly zone. He asked me not to put my panties back on. I did as he asked. He asked me to lay back down on the bed. When I was laying on the bed, he began to finger me.

I thought  Well if this is all i get I better enjoy it. This went on for a few minutes before he was stretching out over me again. This time not giving me time to take off my clothing and he found the inside of my cunt just fine. I thought things might be looking up but then he....

Thrust, thrust and thrust again. I could feel him sliding inside of me but he was not a huge penis like everyone had said. Five minutes later he was shooting his cum inside of me. I did not feel different. I did not feel new, or bad, I just felt.

Needless to say my first romp around in the hay was less than spectacular and to my delight they would get much more desirable.

I will say this that when I got to school in the afternoon, I could still feel the imprint of him for the next few days. I kept wondering is this it? I loved sex, I loved the penetration  the fingering and the soft kissed. Sometimes you have to make the most of all that occurs. Other times what occurs is best on described as an fucking  believable.

So there you have it more to come soon.



.


No comments:

Post a Comment