Translate

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Why The Blog

Who I am is not really important as what I have to say. I think we all want to be free to say whatever the fuck we want and not have to give an account to anyone. Why, because we could really give a shit what others think anyway. But in the world that we live in we cant do that. Sometimes we just want to yell at people and say you stupid idiot...just tell me you don't really love me, or you were going to break my heart or even the company was doing bad and last month when I brought that house, you could have hinted that in three month I would no longer be employed. There just so much fucked up shit in the world.

Now don't get me wrong this blog is not to complain... I more to talk about things I will not tell anyone in my life. I will make confessions here and will expose my heart but I will not hold back. My guess is not many will find this blog. So it's safe. But I will talk about real shit here.

For example, my broken hearts and what I really wanted to say, when that jerk cut me off the road what I should have done etc... but mostly I will talk about love, sex and the ultimate.., YAY baby orgasms. I have to have a place to release wouldn't you say.

So if you know me, hello, if you don't know me hello. I hope you will comment and share with me as I share feeling with you.

Now I don't know how often I will update but you will not miss the good stuff. In the beginning I have a lot to say so I will update often but as I pour out my heart I sure they will slow down but have no fear. My life is full of twist and turns. :)

So that is the overview of this blog. Hope you will enjoy as much as I will enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment